Microsoft Office 365 is now leading the way when it comes to online collaboration, file sharing and Office applications.
A lot of businesses now leverage office 365 within their workplace as part of their main IT systems and strategy, and most use it because of the included Microsoft Office applications, File sharing capabilities or included Apps such as Skype.
However, a lot of businesses are missing out…
For businesses currently on the Business Premium or higher plans of Office 365, they have access to a tool called Microsoft TEAMS.
What is Microsoft Teams?
“Meet the hub for teamwork in Office 365”
Microsoft teams is a ‘hub’ or ‘single pane of glass’ for your team to collaborate via chat, share documents and access applications and data important to them, from one single location.
It allows you to build out and silo Team sites per department, so you could have a team site for your sales team giving access to sales tools, reports etc… and you could have a team site for your engineers, giving them access to their important apps and data.
What are the advantages with Microsoft Teams?
– Increased Productivity and efficiency of your business by making tasks seamless, data access easier and providing powerful apps to your users.
– Team Collaboration – Bring your team closer together, no matter where they are based around the world.
– FREE – you already have it if you are already using Office 365 Business Premium licence or higher.
– Single Pane of glass – Your team has one single portal to access everything they need to do their job.
– Mobility – Access your apps and data from any device and any location
– Security – Central management of data with the ability to add 2 factor authentication.